Bumper Sticker: Chicken Little was right (antedating 1965 December 16) (1956)

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 15 00:06:03 UTC 2010

I should have added that the 1955 publication dates show up in book
reviews, so this is actually another indication that the dating is
likely legitimate.

VS-)