Extendible porn

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 15 20:20:42 UTC 2010

The most interesting thing to me in all this is that earlier exx. of "X
porn" imply that porn is a sinister, disgusting thing (e.g., "war porn").

The recent usages imply that it's something plain enjoyable. (To my ears,
"Jew porn" sounds more like a neo-Nazi phrase than a humorous description of
something fascinating and harmless - which is how it seems to have been
intended.)

JL