Q: Coiner of "power nap"?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 17 17:12:28 UTC 2010

Perhaps surprisingly, a search of the New Yorker Archives reveals nothing of
interest about "power nap" or "power napping," with or without the addition
of "Maas" or "Cornell."

OTOH,  I get a slightly different list of hits for "power nap" almost every
time I try, so I suppose it isn't entirely conclusive. But nothing at all,
ever, for "Jim/James Maas."

JL