Q: Coiner of "power nap"?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 17 18:00:49 UTC 2010

I used to have a copy of "The Joy of Stress."

It is barely possible that I can find it. (I may have discarded it when I
realized fully that the title was, you know, just a come-on.)

ISTR that one of the author's wise counsels was not to major in Old English
poetry if you ever expected to make a good living or attract babes, which
failure could increase long-term stress.

JL