M is for meridian

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 18 15:49:32 UTC 2010

The only sensible thing would be to use "12M" for midnight and "12N" for
noon, but it may be too late.

I recently had the "12PM" problem in making an airline reservation online.
No live person in the vicinity was certain what it might mean.

JL