Modern Proverb: Life is just one damn thing after another (slight antedating 1909 July 20)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 19 21:45:27 UTC 2010

I assume you mean the Bruce Calvert who was Editor and Publisher of The
Open Road, "Official Organ of the Society of the Universal Brotherhood
of Man" from 1908 until two months short of his demise in 1940 in the
NYC subway system.

DanG