literally

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 24 01:00:22 UTC 2010

I've seen both of your pieces, now that you mention it, but could not
recall when and where and this was just a side search, in response to
the amusements from last night. I thought it might have been here, but
suspected it was Language Log, which is why I did not specify. Unlike
most of my posts, it took me about 10 minutes to put it together on a
sputtering computer, so I'll just chalk up not finding other coverage to
laziness. In any case, thanks for the reminders.

     VS-)