Northeastern University and Vocabula is JUNK MAIL

Fri Mar 26 01:18:20 UTC 2010

Well, no. Its generally useless to take up junk posts with the junker. Posting to the list SHOULD serve as a cmplaint to the list administration. Fiske seems to regularly use this list to publicize his dubious wares.
------Original Message------
From: Mark Mandel
Sender: ADS-L
To: ADS-L
ReplyTo: ADS-L
Subject: Re: [ADS-L] Northeastern University and Vocabula is JUNK MAIL
Sent: Mar 25, 2010 8:48 PM

It was posted here. I could barely tell what it was about because of the
junk; that's true of a lot of posts, but the effect on the URL here was
extreme. It was easy enough for me to provide cleanup.

You say it's nothing more than an ad. May be so, but for all I know there
are members who are interested in the accessibility of this publication at
NU. If you have a problem with the post, take it up with Fiske.

Mark Mandel