txt abrvs in speech?

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Tue Mar 30 12:46:08 UTC 2010

I thought the original inquiry was for published research.

My 13-year-old used to drive me nuts by actually saying "loll" for
LOL out loud in speech/conversation. I use the term conversation very
loosely as he's very much like Zippy and likes to just say random
things.

(Unfortunately he's not a pinhead nor does he have any other
diagnosis other than teenagehood.)

---Amy West