txt abrvs in speech?

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 30 16:25:38 UTC 2010

Since the discussion devolved somewhat into comments on specific
instances, no one appears to have mentioned Alay Grayson appearance on
Hardball.

http://huff.to/aNuUSx

Another place to look is appearance of txting on billboards--this may
not show up in linguistic research but might make an appearance in
marketing journals that often discuss very odd issues.

     VS-)