Moses with horns (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tue Mar 30 16:56:35 UTC 2010

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

You don't have to go back a thousand years.  Many modern editorial
cartoons in Arabic newspapers continue to depict Israeli political
leaders with horns.  It is a common anti-semitic depiction of Jews, and
it isn't hard at all to find examples in art from the Middle ages
forward.

http://smarthistory.org/assets/images/New_Images/michelangelo_moses1.jp

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=3DPID27925::T:WLMTA