OT: More broadcast journalism

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 3 20:34:04 UTC 2010

Could there be more than one at large?  I remember an important _X-Files_
episode involving an evil-doer who could "bilocate," i.e., be in two
different places at the same time. And he wasn't even the Antichrist.

Use of disguise would help too.

Food for thought.

JL