"Methamphetamine prose"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 6 01:21:21 UTC 2010

Sounds perfectly normal to me. In fact, I'm sure I say it.

I have no idea how long I've said it. All my life? Possibly not, but a long,
long time.

Would be surprised to see it in formal prose though. The writing part of my
brain tells me it's nonstandard

JL