kiddyprinting

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 14 20:31:45 UTC 2010

There is a similar obsession in the US, but not with fingerprinting.
Opposition to forced microchipping is very popular with conservatives
lately, to the point of paranoia. Several states with
Republican-controlled legislatures passed anti-microchip laws. I am
not aware of any state anti-fingerprinting laws, but I am also unaware
of any schools fingerprinting their students.

VS-)