Captured Same

Bill Palmer w_a_palmer at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon May 17 11:19:13 UTC 2010

The report was from a US Navy plane, I believe.  Whether the sub was
actually sunk is open to question.

On a TV show, sometime in the 1950's, maybe it was "I've Got a Secret", the
originator of the communication was the guest. (It was time when WWII vets
were no older than, say, Gulf War vets today). He explained that, for a
reason I don't recall, communications such as the one in question were, for
that particular operation, to be phrased so that the initial letter of each
word was to be the same...hence the alliteration.

Bill Palmer