Vietnam

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 19 14:25:35 UTC 2010

Is there an easy way to differentiate between someone who occasionally,
in a limited number of instances, lies, as opposed to someone who has
fabricated his biography consistently over a long period of time?

They both appear to be liars, which is not helpful. Calling the
occasional lies "misstatements" doesn't work for me, as it implies the
lies were unintentional, which in my hypothetical example is not the case.

DanG