Vietnam (UNCLASSIFIED)

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton2 at BTINTERNET.COM
Thu May 20 22:42:50 UTC 2010

This is silly.

Either Blumenthal said or implied that he saw *active service in Vietnam, or
he didn't.

(Mind you, "active service" covers a hell of a lot of areas.)

            Big deal.

Either way, he was or implied he was Officer Core.

Who the fuck among the politcos, either  on the US or the UK side,  who
parade their service credentials. were corporals or sergeants?

I'll start taking this shit serously when I hear it from the other ranks.

I didn't serve, but (cliche) ...  Fill in the blanks.

Sorry.  My bad.  This annoys the hell out of me.

            Robin