What else Blumenthal said

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 21 03:43:23 UTC 2010

More proof that NYT has become an embarrassment.

http://bit.ly/aHysdg

Hartford Courant put the kibosh on that story as well.

To me, this is rather conclusive evidence that the NYT reporters took
oppo research from the McMahon campaign and published it virtually
unfiltered--and unchecked. Will heads roll? Doubtful. Aside from the
Blair affair, NYT has always resisted removal of screw-ups. It took
them nearly six years to rectify the WMD problem.

VS-)