Fanfiction

Jeff Prucher jprucher at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 24 17:25:01 UTC 2010

----- Original Message ----
> From: Chris Waigl <chris at LASCRIBE.NET>
> 21 May 2010, at 06:45, Jeff Prucher wrote:

Slash fiction is commonly regarded as a subset of fanfic, but I
> wonder if the Cameron/Clegg slash that's floating around after the UK election
> counts as fanfic in the first
> place.

This is presumably an instance of real person fiction (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_person_fiction), specifically real person (or real-life) slash. I think it's pretty commonly considered as a type of fanfic by the fanfic community.

Jeff