And in (additional) honor of the Giants' World Series win...

Paul Frank paulfrank at POST.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Nov 4 13:21:17 UTC 2010

Hi Jonathan,

I got that but I thought that the notion that the Chinese were opium
dealers was the strangest of the stereotypes, because I presume that
most Americans in the early 20th century heard of the Opium Wars.

Paul