return to teabagging

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 10 00:50:31 UTC 2010

Sorry, I was not being clear--I meant the actOR not the actION. So I
have no difficulty with "Tealusional" or "Tealusion". But something
tells me that you already knew that.

As for "Teatard", yes, it is one that I am familiar with, but it escaped
my attention in the morass of all the other combinations. It certainly
belongs on the list.

I also struggled a bit with how "Tearannical" or even "Tearanny" might
produce something equivalent to a "Tyrant". Unfortunately, the phonetics
doesn't work out as nicely as in other cases. Since I know very little
phonetics or phonology, I am not even going to try.

     VS-)