pregame = 'occurring before a scheduled meeting'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 11 15:07:23 UTC 2010

By using such words as "foreplay" in these contexts, they could pull viewers
away from Fox News.

Perhaps, Charlie, you and I should offer our services as communications
consultants.  I could use the extra bucks.

JL