violence = 'personal or social domination of any kind'

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 13 19:17:18 UTC 2010

I am not sure how seriously you may want to consider to update language
dictionaries based on post-modernist usage. Such basic words as "power",
"gift", "other" will need updates then as well. Perhaps it's best to
leave these to jargon dictionaries--philosophy, critical theory,
sociology, anthropology, cognitive science.

     VS-)