It's Official: NOAD Demeans Self for PR Gold (UNCLASSIFIED)

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 17 01:12:14 UTC 2010

I usually solve the problem by clicking "Reply [To] All", then
deleting ADS-L from the list. It should work in most email clients,
although I cannot vouch for all versions of Eudora from the past 5
years as I have not used them.

VS-)