WAITING

David Barnhart dbarnhart at HIGHLANDS.COM
Thu Nov 18 10:42:53 UTC 2010

This is fake.  An e-mail almost identical in content was used to try to dupe
another person’s contacts into sending money.  Do nothing!!!!!

From: William Frawley [mailto:billfrawley at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:46 AM
Subject: WAITING

Hope you are doing well I am away in London on a business trip,
unfortunately for me I was robbed overnight,even my mobile phone was
stolen.I have access to only emails. Please can you send me
£2500(GBP)British pounds. As soon as I get back I would refund it
immediately. Please all I need you to do is to go to any Western Union
outlet and send me the money before the bank here closes. Below are my
details for the western union transfer.

Name: William Frawley
Address/location: 30 commercial way,se15 5jq,london england

As soon as its sent, send me a copy of the money transfer receipt or just
write out the money transfer control number(MTCN) and the full senders name.

Would be waiting.

best regards
William