Most Notable Quotations of 2010 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 22 15:01:58 UTC 2010

I would add to the list of quotations:

Where in the Constitution is separation of church and state?
Christine O'Donnell

I don't know that all of you are Latinos. Some of you look a little
more Asian to me.
Sharron Angle

DanG