Junk terms (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mon Nov 29 15:58:10 UTC 2010

Dazzey Duks by Duice may be relevant
Released: January 11, 1993

Here is a 1994 Usenet message that has a tagline with a excerpt of the
lyrics I think.

Newsgroups: rec.arts.startrek.current
From: wl-haplo-... at society.com
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 94 02:43:05 EST
Subject: Re: StarTrek TNG Movie release

IN>> There will be no ST7, mainly because No one will do it.  They can't
IN>> AFFORD Nemoy any more as it is...
IN>>
IN>> The Generations Movie will be released in November.

Actually Nimoy declined becuase Shatner would have a larger part.  Kelly
declined becuase of age and health, and Uhura and Chekov were left out
becuase they did not have parts for them.

               Haplo adrift on the Fire Sea.

Baby's got back, Junk in the trunk, She's gotta 6 pack or a Hell of a
rump!

---
Sent via WorldLink on 07/15/94 at 22:43:02.
From: Afterlife
      Sacramento, CA
      Sac's friendliest ADULT place

End Usenet message.