Still More Bad Girl Talk

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 3 14:32:51 UTC 2010

More unrehearsed sayings from the volatile, twentysomething-female,
exhibitionist-materialist community:

"I wouldn't piss on that bitch if her ass was on fire."

"I'm pretty much sick of remedial lowlifes."  (Lowlifes needing solicitous
assistance for being stupid or ignorant.)

"Big wa-hoo, Kayleigh!  You are so _weak_!"  (So what, Kayleigh?  You are
disgustingly easy-going in my world of bullying aggression!)

"I'm actin' like it's cool, but it's wack-wack-wack-wack-wack." (Not cool.)

"I got a million haters in this house. If you ain't got at least one hater
you're doin' something wrong."  (An envious or plainly disdainful person.)

"I'm excited to see what these girls are gonna bring to the table."
(Anxious to discover what challenges or advantages they may afford me,
generally speaking.)

"Sweet Baby Jesus!"  (Heavens to Betsy!)

"Danielle folded like a chair."  (Showed she was "weak," not
"dominant," central concepts of the Bad Girls Club.)

"I would not screw Danielle with a homeless man's penis!"  (Lady speaking.)

"I'm changin' my address, all that bit. I'm movin'. I'm gonna be
incognegro."  (Incognito.)

"Use a jimmy! Have fun!" (Condom.)

"She is a hot-ass mess." (Definitely a "hot mess.")

 "I'm serious, dude!" "I can't live like that, dude!"  (Lady to lady.)

"I'm tired of it!  I'm done, bro!"  (Lady to lady.)

"I am completely and utterly in lust with this girl!"  (Q: Overdue for OED?)

SPECIAL NOTE:

Remember "in the day"?  Cf.:

"In the day, there's only so much I can take."

"I'm sorry Cat's gone, but, in the day, life goes on."

Two different speakers, one black, one white. I suspect they (or someone
along the line) were saying "(At the) end of the day," but phonetically
it came out "in the day," unambiguously to me at least. The white
speaker does not ordinarily have the [E/I] thing. (Her "inner wild child"
leads the website to describe her as an "anti-priss.")

JL