Still More Bad Girl Talk

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 4 00:35:27 UTC 2010

I remember hearing pretty much the same pronouncement--mostly from fellow
workers at a shipyard--and was intigued by the implications.

 I mentioned this one in a discussion of crude sayings with a girl
friend,and she said very quickly, "That makes no sense at all."

Well, I guess you'd have to be a woman to understand labor.

Eric

Wilson wrote:

"I wouldn't fuck that skink with *your* dick!"

This was quite popular, because it not only downs the the third
person, but it also jones with the second person. And, if he wasn't
quick enough on his mental feet to notice that, then he would be
allowing himself to be fucked over.

--
-Wilson
–––