teenager doing accents

Judy Prince jbalizsprince at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 4 12:42:19 UTC 2010

Thanks for the initial link, Paul.  I can't comment on "piss-take", never
having heard it.

What is this young man's name?  He's gifted in capturing voices, and his
comedic content and timing are excellent.

To me, the only sound-capture possibly not on the mark was the Chinese.
Otherwise, he's an impressive talent.

Judy