Aunt; was Re: "Authentic pronunciation" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 7 02:06:58 UTC 2010

I remember a teacher in the third grade in Waltz, MI, 25 miles S of
Detroit, telling us the hog, log, fog, and dog should all be
pronounced with the vowel of "cot."   We new better.

Herb