Chile

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 8 12:44:54 UTC 2010

This was supposed to have gone to everyone, but advanced technology sent it
to Damien alone:

The wisdom I received long ago, though I've never personally and absolutely
verified it, is that the pronunciation of foreign names and words in English
was almost always anglicized by the intelligentsia (and presumably most
everyone else) up until the 20th Century.

So what used to be cool now makes you a fool.

JL