dejected

David A. Daniel dad at POKERWIZ.COM
Sat Oct 9 10:43:25 UTC 2010

The reason this message worked and others haven't is that this one is new
(that is, started new with you) and uncluttered with old mail headers. When
replying to a post you will see in the text "info from the mail header". You
need to delete that/those - sometimes there are more than one, which I don't
really understand (because it means that this delete rule does not apply to
everyone), but there you go. Sometimes I reply to a post and forget to
delete and the message just disappears - no error message, no nothin - just
vanishes into the void. Then I have to go "oh crap" and send it again,
without the old mail headers. Try it.
DAD

-----Original Message-----
From: American Dialect Society [mailto:ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of
David Barnhart
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2010 1:17 AM
To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: dejected

---

Dear All,

I have in the past inquired as to why my posting keep failing to appear on
any computer but mine.  I am so disappointed at not having a satisfactory
resolution.  Please do not take my seeming silence as a sign of disinterest.
It appears that my  response to a to other's postings cannot be shared.  I
am sure that these failures are of my inability to fathom the Internet and
the WWW.

Regards,

DKB

Barnhart at highlands.com