Anglicization

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 9 12:12:52 UTC 2010

Reason tells me that "Finn Land" (rhymes with "Ayn Rand") must be correct,
so from now on I'm using that.

(NOTE: Intended as satire, though not intended to cure, treat, prevent or
have any effect whatsoever on any condition now known or to be discovered in
the future.  However, the various points made in this thread so far make me
uncertain as to what precisely the above statement satirizes,)

JL