"Turn-about is fair play": StL hip-hop/rap BE

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 11 23:57:35 UTC 2010

I believe that "boink" was introduced on _Moonlighting_ rather than cheers.

FWIW, I doubt that it's the sort of word that would ever be spontaneously
reinvented for sexual purposes.  One of those rappers must have known
somebody who'd been watching the show.

JL