"Turn-about is fair play": StL hip-hop/rap BE

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Tue Oct 12 02:58:07 UTC 2010

At 9:58 PM -0400 10/11/10, Wilson Gray wrote:
>On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Jonathan Lighter
><wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  _Moonlighting_
>
>For some reason, I didn't watch that show. Probably couldn't get
>behind the premise or something. Don't like What's-His-Face who was
>the male lead and was once married to Demi, either.

Bruce Willis, and the co-star was Cybill Shepard (or Shepherd, I can
never remember).
An odd couple to be sure, but I recall the show as being reasonably
intelligent and well-written, although I wasn't a regular watcher.  I
don't remember the "boink" bits.

LH