Trope: Chinese word for crisis is composed of elements danger and opportunity (maybe 1937) or 1934

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 25 04:18:49 UTC 2010

  The post referenced in the LL post I cited in the original post in
this thread (I may have given both links) makes a definitive claim that
this is not true (although the transliteration is wei-ji, plus some
diacritics). Victor Mair also states that the claim cannot be true.

VS-)

PS: Here's the link: http://bit.ly/cWaoWs