Wacht am Rhein

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 25 16:47:40 UTC 2010

Yeah, Kaiser Bill had just finished making a warlike noise in Morocco.  A
few years earlier he'd already instructed his soldiers, on their way to
China, to emulate "the Huns."  Rebranding after that became impossible.

(Quotation marks mean that's what he said, not that "Hun" is offensive to
Huns, who may still pose a hidden, long-term threat to all you hold dear:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2005/04/13/1344048.htm?site=news).
JL