mental health

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 5 19:02:45 UTC 2010

  You're absolutely right. I grabbed the wrong one. I was trying to find
parallel constructs and just picked the wrong site from the search list.
And your explanation is the same as mine would have been had I given
one. I tried to stick to observations and did not do a great job of that.

Here are a couple of better links for "mental healthy people/persons":

http://bit.ly/cDuaqZ

http://bit.ly/bn5nmD
> An open three group comparison is made of one-hundred patients with
> severe COPD (stage III and IV), thirty-three patients with moderate
> COPD (stage II), thirty-three patients with hip prosthesis and
> thirty-three mental healthy persons in match-able age.

Wouldn't want you to think that these are all spurious ;-)

     VS-)