Modern Proverb: The future is already here, it's just unevenly distributed (attrib William Gibson 1995 Sept 1)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 6 23:57:54 UTC 2010

Garson, I may have mixed up two or more shorts.

Here's the right one. The quote starts at 8:44, but don't hesitate to watch
from the beginning!

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=25034

JL