slash

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 7 00:53:34 UTC 2010

Didn't Charles Schulz already walk this path when he named one of his
characters "5"?

http://comics.com/peanuts/1963-09-30/

The character's full name was 5 94572, his father having changed the
family's surname to their (recently introduced a few months before)
ZIP code.

DanG

>>> http://www.babynamewizard.com/archives/2009/10/ledasha-legends-and-race-part-two