McWhorter interview

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 7 20:12:16 UTC 2010

I meant to add that, in general, Wilson is absolutely correct.  There is
something exceedingly stupid (and in some participating brains, stupidly
racist) about the idea that "Ebonics" means "dope lingo."

But, as Sarah Palin wisely observed, English is a living, changing
language! So why should we care?  Embrace the new! (Goak.)

JL