Chomskian linguistics

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 9 20:36:29 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Robin Hamilton
<robin.hamilton3 at virginmedia.com> wrote:

> M.A.K.Halliday

He held the primary visiting-professorship (the proper title escapes
me, buh chawl gnome sane) at the 1971 LSA Summer Linguistic Institute.
I still have the souvenir booklet with his picture and that of his
Institute girlfriend.

Back in the day, those Summer Institutes *swung*! That may still be
the case, but I haven't attended one since '74.

--
-Wilson
–––