Off-topic: Blackboard

Geoff Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Wed Sep 15 17:28:09 UTC 2010

I would appreciate it if any of you who use Blackboard (the software) in your courses would be willing do a little experiment for me. We suspect here at Wayne that we're having an 'issue' with the length of time it takes to do stuff, so if you'd be willing to time how long it takes for your installation to complete certain tasks, I'd very much appreciate it.
Please reply off-list, as this is ENTIRELY off-topic.
Apologies to those for whom this is incomprehensible.

Many thanks,

Geoff

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT