Green's Dictionary of Slang

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 23 20:20:22 UTC 2010

Wilson, you can find UK, De, Fr proxy servers that would allow you to
use services local to those countries--as it is, iTunes recognizes
your actual location and selects the material copyrighted for it. If
you can fool the servers into believing you're somewhere else, you
might be able to get more.

VS-)