tousled

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 23 23:07:05 UTC 2010

HDAS II has five exx. of _Isro_ beginning in 1975.

Ye editor has never encountered _Jafro_ or _Jewfro_.

In college, ye editor had an Italian friend with very curly hair.  He and
everyone else just went ahead and called it an "Afro."

JL