Refutation of Chomsky

David A. Daniel dad at POKERWIZ.COM
Fri Sep 24 18:12:07 UTC 2010

That's what I get (or don't get) for copy/pasting and not paying attention.
My bad! (Surprised Google didn't ask: Did you mean post-defecatory?)
DAD

-----Original Message-----
From: American Dialect Society [mailto:ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of
Laurence Horn
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 2:47 PM
To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Refutation of Chomsky

At 2:31 PM -0300 9/24/10, David A. Daniel wrote:
>Congrats. Manual postdeficatory anal self-cleansing, even without quotation
>marks, gets ZERO Google hits. It appears the coinage is yours.
>DAD

As opposed to "post-defecatory cleansing" (even with an -e- as in
defecation there are no earlier hits for the specifically
self-cleansing practice), of which my favorite is a(n indirect)
referece to departed U. of Tennessee football coach Lane Kiffin as
"a jackass extraordinaire who rather openly considered the NCAA
rulebook best employed as a single-ply post-defecatory cleansing aid".

Those interested in the process, or its role in establishing the
parameters of human experience, may wish to contribute to, or await
the results of, the study introduced at
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=74171024419 --

Hello and welcome to our group, 'Sit or Stand'.
This landmark social study will endeavour to provide the first ever
statistical and scientific analysis of the post-defecatory cleansing
procedure mechanisms employed by a wide variety of people.

LH

>---
>
>language is an ability. enjoying hot peppers is a choice, like manual
>postdeficatory anal self-cleansing  and face-to-face sexual intercourse,
and
>is not species-uniform.

>03:34:00

03:34:00