anymore

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 4 00:39:37 UTC 2011

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 8:13 PM, Laurence Horn <laurence.horn at yale.edu> wrote:
> "I can't believe anymore that you're hungry", which strikes me as dubious

It does? On the basis of your personal sprachgefuehl, no doubt, given
that neither grammar nor dialect is absolute. Because the "dubious"
interpretation is, for me *personally*, the only possibility that's
not nonsense.

Naturally, I'm aware that that's not true for *every* speaker of English.

--
-Wilson
-----