"Five features that the iPod Nano needs _over_ a camera"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 4 18:15:08 UTC 2011

In order to understand WTF this headline was supposed to mean, I had
to read the article. But, after I'd read it, I realized that I've
heard - and used - _over_ in this kind of construction as long as I've
been able to talk. I'm not sure why seeing it in print was such a
problem.

If there be others to whom the meaning is not immediately clear, it's

"... needs _more than it needs_ a camera"

or suchlike.

--
-Wilson
-----