fellow

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Apr 4 19:54:12 UTC 2011

Doesn't bother me.  A "fellow writer" is someone else also in the
guild of writers (OED 2: "Also, one united with another in a covenant
for common ends".  Perhaps most on the mark, OED 6. "One of a company
or party whose interests are common; a member.")  And even more "a
fellow writer" since they are married (OED 4a. "Of a person: The
consort, spouse, husband or wife.") and collaborating on a screen play.

Joel